The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth

Exposing the Liberal Lie through current events and history. “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ****** "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." RONALD REAGAN

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!

Photobucket
Google
HISTORICAL QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Saturday, March 08, 2008

THE LIBERAL LIE FIRST WEEKLY PODCAST

We are proud to present our first weekly podcast. This is the beginning of a new chapter here at The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth. As with our blog John and I will be covering today's issues exposing the liberal lie with the conservative truth. This weeks podcast is in two parts as we were experimenting with our formatting. Feel free to comment both at the podcast sight and here after listening. The Liberal Lie Weekly Podcast, we hope you enjoy

Ken and John

THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP UNTIL MARCH 8

8 Comments:

Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Embarrassingly, I have no idea how to use podcasting.

I don't even know how ipods work. Is that related?

Yes, I could google the info, but I'm too lazy for that.

11:34 PM, March 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I know it's not an exact science but it seems as though Gainesville, Florida is going to get nailed by a level 5 hurricane this year. Wedged between Gilchrist, Bradford and Lake George and the topographical low point is where there are 2070 homes in the get this, " Killearn Lake Subdivision ". I've been leaving notes here and there for the ivy league kids to play the markets and warn the locals to think about their valuables and safety. As I told them why don't you look for the topographical high ground because GOD knows you are the exact ooposite of the moral high ground.

christianarchisti

9:13 PM, March 03, 2008  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Anonymous,

By the way, I know it's not an exact science but it seems as though Gainesville, Florida is going to get nailed by a level 5 hurricane this year. Wedged between Gilchrist, Bradford and Lake George and the topographical low point is where there are 2070 homes in the get this, " Killearn Lake Subdivision ". I've been leaving notes here and there for the ivy league kids to play the markets and warn the locals to think about their valuables and safety. As I told them why don't you look for the topographical high ground because GOD knows you are the exact ooposite of the moral high ground.

christianarchisti




Isnt it a bit early to predict a Hurricane that hasnt even happened yet?

Last year they predicted massive hurricanes to hit the gulf coast and they never happened!

I wouldnt believe anything until it happens.

3:23 PM, March 05, 2008  
Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

Listening now..sounds good !!:)

2:00 PM, March 07, 2008  
Blogger Ottavio (Otto) Marasco said...

Well done, I see you have two parts. Will come back to listen, for now its bedtime in my neck of the woods.

5:58 AM, March 08, 2008  
Blogger MDConservative said...

Wow. Racist much? Meds are good!

Ken and John,
I welcome you and all the readers to listen to CIR Radio. I am loving the podcasts and wondered if I might use some clips from time to time on my show... I will attribute them of course.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cir_radio

10:46 AM, March 09, 2008  
Blogger The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

Md you are welcome to use any clips you like. I have been a listner to your blog radio for some time now. Great stuff.

1:31 PM, March 09, 2008  
Blogger The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

Anonymous' comments have been removed because of language and his inability to make any type of coherent sense!

1:33 PM, March 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.