The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth

Exposing the Liberal Lie through current events and history. “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ****** "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." RONALD REAGAN

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!

Photobucket
Google
HISTORICAL QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Monday, October 08, 2007

ADDITIONAL BLOG OF THE MONTH - TRUTH - PAIN EMPORIUM

Occasionally there are just to many excellent blogs to only have one Blog of the Month. I have already spotlighted American Interests and am adding for you blogging pleasure Truth - Pain Emporium. A former Democrat who has seen the light, the author is a Libertarian with many conservative views on a variety of subjects.

His commentary is always well researched and thought out to present a very interesting and thought provoking read, regardless of the subject matter. Be sure to visit this excellent site. It is well worth your time and adding as a link!

Ken Taylor

10 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

T-P is one of my first blogger friends, and I am always happy to see him lurking about. He does post through provoking and oriinal posts, and there is somethig there for everone to disagree with at times.

At to that a gentleman of the most chivalrous sort, and you have a great member of the blogosphere.

5:12 PM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger Dardin Soto said...

Conservative Truth (I love the "Truth" in the name, by the way)

I am very flattered and somewhat embarrased by your spotlighting a blog that (at best) is a parody of all that is foolish, interesting, mercurial and fluid about the World we live in. I try not to take things too seriously, but -as you so corretly stated-, as an ex Democrat and Republican,... this quasi-Libertarian tries the best he can to make centrism a viable factor in today's discourse,... in spite of Rush calling us linguine-spined amoebas (Ha! I always though that to be hillarious...)

I very much appreciate your words and visit to my site. I have put yours in my "Other Bullhorns" as well.

(Robert, your words are very kind and leave me humbled. Anyone that has visited your Blog knows there are few persons more reasoned, grounded and well-versed as you are. Your obvious devotion to Country, Citizenry and (not least important) fatherhooc to such a special daughter is something I admire as much as any of your posting. Thanks for the words)

5:41 PM, October 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more Ken. The little while I've known him, he has made a big impression. I value his well thought out, intelligent and sometimes comical posts and comments. Definitely deserves blog of the month!

10:19 PM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

I will have to make it a point to stop by :-)

12:27 PM, October 09, 2007  
Blogger Gayle said...

So will I! Make it a point to stop by that is, when I'm finished painting. Your kudos are enough for me!

5:35 PM, October 09, 2007  
Blogger Ottavio (Otto) Marasco said...

Good choice Ken

11:36 PM, October 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

4:00 PM, February 01, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I about the post should have more info then it has.

1:03 AM, February 07, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

11:31 PM, March 14, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i easily enjoy your posting choice, very useful.
don't quit and also keep penning for the reason that it just simply nicely to look through it,
excited to browse through much more of your content, stunning day :)

5:58 AM, March 19, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.