The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth

Exposing the Liberal Lie through current events and history. “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ****** "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." RONALD REAGAN

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!

Photobucket
Google
HISTORICAL QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Why the Conservatives won

I have been hearing all of the pundits for the last couple of days all talking about why the Rebulicans took the day on NOV. 2nd. There is a lot of talk of the religious right turning out in droves to vote down gay marriage, and that the religious people won the election for the republicans. Folks, they still don't have a clue. What was the one big difference in this election. It wasn't terroism, as some are saying. It was the focus on the actions of our elected officials in Washington after Sept. 11. Never before have the people of this nation watched, with such scrutiny, the actions of our politicians. Friends of mine whom used to vote democrat, were not only appalled when the dems spoke, they wondered why they ever voted for them in the first place. When Tom Daschle cried on national TV, in 2002, to the tune of "we ought not politicize this war", He began a snowball affect that began to show the new Democratic party. Many old Dems in my area of the world thought they were still voting for the old southern Democrat. What they came to realize, over the last 3 years is that there's only one of those left, Zell Miller. The voters of the south felt that we had some whom were very weak in Washington during a time when we needed to show a strong resolve. Character matters, here in the south. And a mans word is still his bond. I would like to use myself as an example. I love music. Rock music and Metal are my favorite. But over the last year I have seen the people that I spend money with, tell me how dumb I am. My solution. Nothing. If the album is good, Ill still buy it in hopes that they will continue on, and try to help the Dems next time, so I can watch the bonus comedy show that ensues. Bottom line, Character wins the day, And speaks to most of the American public. Most Americans respect someone with strong beliefs. I know I do. And because of the actions of the Dems, in the last 2 years, they have lost me forever. But then again, IM a Reagan man, as if you couldn't tell. Hehehehe.
John Oliver Benton III

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.